South Tyrol Balance- Natur relax in Pfösl
4 holiday days (Sun-Thurs) around the relaxation in the Pfösl inclusive:
• Pfösl's ¾ Nature-Gourmet-Dinner with a rich natural breakfast buffet, Vitalpina afternoon snack with
Soup pot and healthy dishes, homemade cakes and strudel from 1 pm - 5 pm, in the evening
Large selection of our healthy à la carte menu with regional products
• Monday: "Relaxed in the day: silence hike and refreshment for the legs
• Tuesday: "Towards the sun ... sunrise migration
• Wednesday: "Discovering the power of the mountain: a hike under the Latemar
• A morning exercise program with Bernadette around relaxation
• Daily sauna infusions in our panoramic sauna
• Use of our new NaturaSpa indoor & outdoor on 2,000 m²
Silence and refreshment for the legs
Bernadette, trained fitness and exercise trainer, accompanies you on a morning walk with a very special background. Without speeches and questions, we learn the beauty of our nature, the rushing of the brooks, the singing of the birds and thus start the day particularly relaxed. Afterwards we refresh our legs with tautreten by wet fresh grass.
Legendary morning light: sunrise hiking
The sunrise migration on the Whitehorn (2313 m) is recommended for those who love to walk. The path leads pleasantly over meadows and fragrant slate fields. The steep final ascent through the summit of white dolomite, to which the mountain also owes its name, drives the pulse up. Once upstairs, guests can enjoy a unique panorama of the impressive massifs of Rosengarten and Latemar. An unforgettable experience: Slowly the sun rises and the day begins at the summit with a unique breakfast.
Discovering the strengths of the mountain: a hike under the Latemar
In our hectic times, we often have no opportunity to perceive ourselves. On a hike around the unique Latemar mountain range, part of the UNESCO World Heritage site Dolomites, we want to be aware of our senses. We feel the power of spring and nature. We let our eyes wander over forests and meadows, mountains and countryside, breathe fresh clean air, smell the grass and listen to the rustle of the brook. At special places we dwell and feel the originality and beauty of our nature.
+39 0471 616537