Guest Pass Val d'Ega
Use public transportation and explore Val d'Ega and South Tyrol the relaxing way!
The Guest Pass Val d’Ega will be available exclusively to all guests of member establishments of the Val d’Ega Tourism Boards, allowing them to use public transport free of charge and without restriction for seven days – both in the Val d’Ega and throughout South Tyrol!
The Guest Pass Val d'Ega allows you to make full use of all skibusses and the "altoadigemobilità" public transport network:
- All urban and extra-urban bus services
- Skibusses of Val d'Ega
- Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles – San Candido/Versciaco)
- The cable cars to Renon, Colle, Verano, Meltina e Maranza
- The narrow-track railway on the Renon mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola mountain
- The PostBus Switzerland between Malles and Müstair.
Timetables all-year-round services Val d'Ega and surroundings
Bus lines to Val d'Ega:
Valid from 13.12.2020 - 11.12.2021
Pera di Fassa - Carezza - Nova Levante - Bolzano
Pietralba - Monte S. Pietro - Nova Ponente - Bolzano
Ponte Nova - Collepietra - Bolzano
Pietralba - Monte S. Pietro - Nova Ponente - Passo Oclini- Obereggen - Ponte Nova - (Carezza) - Bolzano
Paolina chairlift - Tiers - Bolzano
Pietralba - Aldino (Geoparc Bletterbach) - Montagna - Egna
Ortisei - Castelrotto - Bolzano
Siusi - Fiè - Umes - Presule - Tires
The site www. altoadigemobilita.info provides to query the public transport timetables, calculate the route including the sequence of stops, fare information, alerts, and its cartography. You're offline? No problem. Save your trips in favorites and check them later, when you're offline.